ACCORD Paris in Paris ACCORD French language school is located in the very heart of Paris on the Grands Boulevards just a short walk from the Louvre, the George Pompidou Center (Beaubourg) and the famous Grands Magasins.
It was one of the first schools in France to obtain the official French Quality Award (Qualite FLE) for the high quality of its courses and services making it the ideal place to study French in France!
ACCORD French Language School is located on the second floor of a typical Parisian building on the Grands Boulevards in the heart of the French capital.
The 20 bright and spacious classrooms are fully equipped with audiovisual material.
There is an internet area (free internet access) in which you can work on a computer as well as a cafeteria.
There is a convivial atmosphere at ACCORD Paris which welcomes students of over 50 different nationalities every year. Learn more..
ACCORD Paris offers a variety of courses for adults and young adults:
Intensive French Courses- Our intensive French courses focus on the development of listening,speaking,reading and writing. There are morning courses available as well as more intensive programmes including specific afternoon workshops to match each student’s specific requirements: French Culture & Civilisation, Business French,
Grammar, Exam preparation etc.
• Intensive Course ‘A’
(20 hours/26 lessons per week):
5 morning sessions from 9am to 1pm allowing you to explore Paris in the afternoon.
• Intensive Course ‘B’
(23 hours/30 lessons per week):
5 morning sessions plus one 3 hour afternoon workshop of your choice.
• Intensive Course ‘C’
(26 hours/34 lessons per week):
5 morning sessions plus two 3 hour afternoon workshops of your choice.
• Intensive Course ‘D’
(29 hours/38 lessons per week):
5 morning sessions plus three 3 hour afternoon workshops of your choice.
• Intensive Course ‘G’
(32 hours/42 lessons per week):
5 morning sessions plus four 3 hour afternoon workshops of your choice.
• Intensive Course ‘E’
(40 hours/52 lessons per week):
5 morning sessions plus five 3 hour afternoon workshops of your choice and
one hour study tutorial per day.
• Afternoon Courses
(15 or 20 hours per week):
5 afternoon workshops of your choice and one hour study tutorial per day in the 20
ACCORD Paris also has a number of specialised French Courses for students with specific requirements:
• Intensive PLUS Courses: combining French classes in the morning, afternoon workshops and individual tuition depending on the student’s preference.
• Business French in mini-groups
• Executive/Manager Programmes
• One to One Courses
• French and Law Programme
• Paris-Club 50+ Programme
• Evening Courses
Certificates and Diplomas
Students receive a certificate at the end of their course
A modern and dynamic teaching method integrating contemporary culture
Courses available all year round with 6 language levels from complete beginners to advanced.
There are also 4 classrooms dedicated to professionals and one-to-one training
A varied mix of students: from university students to professionals and executives.
Our main objective is to develop your learning strategies. This enables the students to transfer the communication skills which they have already mastered in their mother tongue to their native language. Verbal communication is our priority: our students learn to listen, understand and to express themselves correctly with good pronunciation.
Social and Cultural Activities
Students can participate in the activities and excursions organised by the ACCORD's partner, C.I.J.P. (Club International des Jeunes à Paris). Some of which include:
• walks in historic and picturesque areas of Paris with a guide or on fact-finding missions designed by our teaching department, such as the Latin Quarter with Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Marais and Montmartre with the Sacré-Cœur
• guided tours of the city’s many museums, such as the Louvre, the Museum of Modern Art and the Picasso Museum
• outings to the cinema or the theatre followed by lively discussions in Parisian cafés
• excursions in the Loire Valley and its famous castles
There are many activities available and they are displayed throughout the school including concerts, theatres, etc. Just check them out whilst you’re staying with us.
Our partners provide a range of accommodation choices to help you organise your language stay.
Staying with a family enables you to practise and improve your French outside the classroom. It is also an excellent introduction to the French way of life and
• Hôtel Apart’City: near the Cité des Sciences. Studios available for short term and long term stays.
• Le 300 Residence: Studios near the lively Place de la Bastille.
• CISP Kellerman Residence: located in Southern Paris. Single rooms including breakfast. Dinners available from the residence’s self-service restaurant.
• Saint-Martin Residence: Studios near Canal Saint-Martin and within walking distance of the school.
• Paris Montmartre, Buttes Chaumont, Tour eiffel, Porte de Versailles and Philippe Auguste ‘Adagio’ Residences, all located in beautiful parts of Paris. Studios with kitchenette, TV, private bathroom.
Halls of residence (summer only)
• 'Lejeune' halls of residence: single room with en-suite shower and toilets. Two week stay minimum.
• 'Maison des Mines': Single rooms with shared shower rooms available in the famous Quartier Latin.
• 'Cité Universitaire Internationale de Paris': Single rooms with shared shower rooms available in Southern Paris.
City centre hotels (2* to 4*) to suit all budgets also available
Transfers are also available.
Excursions and Visits
There are many excursions and visits available for students to participate on whilst staying with us (please see above).
Visit the school's website Or