A Federal Republic, independent from 1822 and a constitution from 1917, Mexico is a large country (1,978 million km²) and, with population of 81 million, the most populous Spanish speaking country in the world. The capital is Mexico City (20 million). Other towns are Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla de Zaragoza, Leon. The terrain comprises coastal lowlands, central high plateaux, and mountains up to 18,000 ft. The climate is tropical to desert.
Our Spanish Language School offer top standards of tuition combined with an attractive leisure program and outstanding accommodation with host families, in apartments or in student residences. Our Spanish Language School is located in the heart of Mexico City, in the Colonia Condesa, where most foreign students live and gather. The building is a typical colonial house with 2 floors and easy to reach by urban transportation.
All courses are precisely structured and follow a recognized curriculum. Our teachers are highly qualified, professionally trained and motivated - and pleasured in accommodating your interests and wishes. Practically oriented lessons and regular monitoring of teaching quality guarantee you a maximum of learning success.
- Guarantee of QUALITY: We are one of the most recognized Spanish Language schools. The school managers have experience with language schools in Europe as well.
- One of the best schools in organizing social and leisure activities: trips every weekend, cultural activities, cuisine, painting, history, etc.
- Our teachers are highly qualified, they are only allowed to speak Spanish language during school classes, to improve your understanding.
- Attractive prices and discounts:Our Spanish School in Mexico offers prices which are lower than our competition and we offer great discounts for groups of friends and company members.
- Located in the heart of Mexico City.
- MEXICO CITY: The School is located in Mexico City, the biggest city in the world, which means plenty of activities, places to know, places to eat, fun and knowledge!!!!
During all levels only Spanish language will be spoken, no use of English or other languages will be permitted during class sessions. Regular courses are divided in 2 sections: grammar and vocabulary sections. Every 2 weeks, students will take a test so we can understand how the group is learning. Every 4 weeks, students will take a test which enables them to pass to the next level.
Excursions and Visits
As a complement to our lessons, each week will be full of leisure and cultural activities that will keep each of our students in touch with the Mexican way of living. With all our activities, your abroad experience will be full. Leisure activities include:
- Weekend visits to Guanajuato, San Miguel, Puebla, Oaxaca, Acapulco, Michoacan, Valle de Bravo
- Party, bar and disco night organized at some hot spot in the city
- Guided visits to spots within the city: pyramids, museums, etc
- Special courses held at the school as complement to Spanish Courses
We make every effort to ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible. Accommodation standards are regularly checked by us. Your accommodation is reserved for you from 12 noon on the Sunday prior to the start of your course until 12 noon on the Saturday following the last day of your course. You have a choice of host family, apartment or student residence.