In Vicenza, "città del Palladio" so called by Unesco, ten minutes far from our house you could visit "La Rotonda", "la Basilica Palladiana", "Il teatro Olimpico" and other of the most important and known Palladio's architectural works and Villas.
Type of Programme
One-to-One, personalised Italian tuition living full-board with the tutor's own family and in the tutor's own home, including local visits and excursions, meeting friends, neighbours and professional colleagues etc.
Type of House: Country House - Italia
Teaching Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Education and Special Education Verona 1999
- Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Arts and
Master 's degree in Psychology of Art Bologna Alma Mater University 2010
- Specialization course teaching italian as SL - Filim course Ca' Foscari Venice University 2008 and 2011
- Music teacher 1985-1987
- Special educator and teacher 1987-1990 and 2005-2010
- English and italian language supporting teacher 2008 - 2011
Hobbies and Interests
Music (all genres), Arts, reading, writing poetry and novels, cinema and movies, walking, swimming and cooking.
Buddhism, anthropology and psychology.
it's a quite large and confortable white room with a view over the valley. Minimal style forniture: a japanese double bed, an old fashion chest of drawers, lamps, carpets and wifi.
Excursions and Local Attractions