Scuola Tricolore in Genoa Scuola Tricolore is situated in the center of Genoa, a captivating, unspoilt city with a truly Italian flavour. Learn Italian in Genoa and spend days wandering back in time through the medieval streets of the city. Scuola Tricolore is an accredited Italian language school, the only CILS approved examination Center in Liguria. All types of high-quality courses are available for any need or study-objective. Scuola Tricolore is about studying Italian with good taste and lots of fun and interaction!
Scuola Tricolore is a private Institute founded in 2005 with the idea of providing excellent Italian language tuition in Genoa, in a personalised way and to do so with fun.
It is the mission of Scuola Tricolore is to honourably serve anyone interested in learning Italian in Italy by providing superior quality in teaching and an unforgettable experience at a fair price. Learn more..
The courses are divided in 3 categories:
- group courses (12, 20 and 30 hrs/ wk),
- individual courses (any frequency or program possible)
- mixed courses (group + individual lessons) and special courses such as Itloano Conversando (conversation), Italiano Gustando (Italian for food lovers), Italiano Cucinando (Italian and cooking) or Italiano Culturando (culture lovers).
Special courses are 1-to-1 classes, evening classes and special group conversation classes explaining the conjunctive.
All courses start every Monday, fees are all-inclusive (no separate enrolment fees or charges) and all levels are covered. Individual courses are completly customised, whereas group courses are semi-customised; the material adapts to the needs and progress of the group.
Certificates and Diplomas
At the end of a course each student receives a certificate from the school. Twice a year it is possible to enrol for the official CILS-exam at school, as Scuola Tricolore is an authorised CILS examination center.
The teaching materials are developed by school and are continuously modified and improved. These materials are always included in the price, so no seperate charges or fees.
The method of Scuola Tricolore is based on the 'communicative method', which easily enables you to develop expressive skills along with written communication, and 'edutainment' (education + entertainment), which enables you to learn in a short-time with fun.
Social and Cultural Activities
Scuola Tricolore offers a range of social and leisure activities;
- regular wine tastings
- coffee tastings,
- cheese tastings,
- cooking courses,
- pesto courses,
- sailing trips during the weekends (Spring and Summer),
- free accessible, seminars,
- free welcoming tour of Genoa,
- Italian Movies,
- macramè courses,
All types of accommodation are available through the school and have been personally selected. So if you look for a room in apartment, a family-stay, a B&B, Hotel or an independent apartment. We are able to offer you quality lodging, carefully selected at a reasonable price.
Here again, the fees are all-inclusive, no separate fees for cleaning or check-in/ out.
Excursions and Visits
- Sailing daytrips on Saturday or Sunday,
- canoe trips on Friday afternoon,
- guided tours of the "Rolli" palaces,
- guided tours of the historical specialty stores in Genoa,
- Visits of Cemetery Staglieno,
- Trips to the Monastery san Fruttuoso,
- Wine and 5 Terre; visiting the vineyards in the Cinque Terre (and tasting wine).
Visit the school's website Or