Eurolingua Language Homestay Immersion Abroad
(Learn to speak like a native in 1 to 4 weeks)
30 Years of Excellence
(founded in 1993)
Welcome to the celebrated Eurolingua Institute Language Homestay Immersion programmes
in countries where your target language is spoken nationally. 2023 is our 30th Anniversary Year.
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.
If you are a discerning language learner looking for one-to-one immersion 24/7 in any of your target languages, this is the programme for you.
Register now to speak with an authentic accent, naturally, fluently, and with spontaneity!
What do Eurolingua Language Homestay Immersion Programmes offer?
"Eurolingua Language Homestay Immersion Programmes" have been a major success since 1993.
Why? Because it involves you in a total linguistic, cultural and social immersion with native speakers, living as a guest in the 'homely' surroundings of your own tutor's private family residence. You receive professional, structured and personal attention, with daily practice of your target language. This is the perfect way to learn and enjoy an authentic 'study abroad programme' experience in: Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish.
What a Eurolingua Language Homestay Immersion programme offers:
- Total linguistic, cultural and social immersion
- Available any time of the year
- Students of any age (16-75+ years old), and any level beginner to advanced
- Learn with an experienced and qualified native speaker and his/her family
- Quality homestay accommodation in your tutor's own private residence
- Individual tuition, 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours per week, structured and planned to fit your preferred schedule (mornings, afternoons, early evenings, weekends, etc)
- Learn at your own pace, covering subjects and topics which are of interest to you
- Practice through informal conversation with your host family, friends, neighbours, and professional colleagues etc.
- Visit the local community (shopping, post office, bank, bakery, museums, exhibitions, art galleries etc.)
- Cultural activities such as theatre, cinema, sports events, fiestas, or parades
- Social activities with your tutor and family, neighbours, friends, and professional colleagues
- Touristic activities such as visiting castles, ruins, lakes, coastline, rivers etc. (client pays their own entrance fees where applicable).
Venice, Italy Seville, Spain
Why choose the Eurolingua Language Homestay Immersion programme?
Surround yourself with fluent native speakers and you will become fluent, just like you did with your native language. Put yourself on the fast track to rapid foreign language learning success with an Eurolingua Complete Language Immersion Program and learn to speak like a native! Why not check out:
ENGLISH Language Homestays in the United Kingdom (or Australia, Canada, Malta, New Zealand, South Africa, USA)
SPANISH Language Homestays in Spain or in LATIN AMERICA (Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico)
If you are still not sure about studying abroad, check out our blog articles about the advantages of language study abroad and its 10 lifelong benefits on your health and career.
You can also find out what other students thought about their Eurolingua Language Homestays Immersion experience in our testimonials section.
How can I take part in a Eurolingua Language Homestay Immersion Programme?
Quick 5 steps decision maker:
- In the right menu, choose the language you dream of speaking fluently
- Choose the location you want to visit, by country or by area:
Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Egypt, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Malta, New Zealand, Oman, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, or the USA.
- Decide who is going: bring your partner (son/daughter, friend, fellow student, etc) and he/she benefits from a 50% discount on a Two-to-One homestay programme.
- Choose how long you want to go: programs available for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks, at any time of year.
- Fill in your no obligation Admission Enquiry Form to check availability of your chosen location(s) and preferred start and finish dates.