Kiev, Ukraine: Kiev is one of the oldest cities in Eastern Europe.
No Visa is needed to travel into Ukraine.
The apartment has its own artistic design. Rooms are cosy, soundproof door, double bed of natural wood with orthopedic mattress. High quality of kitchenware. Guests feel themselves like at home in a friendly atmosphere.
Pavel is a composer and a teacher. He is the member of the Union of Composers of Ukraine. Helen is a designer. Common domestic evenings make your staying interesting.
Type of Programme
One-to-one, personalised Russian tuition living full-board with the tutor's own family and in the tutor's own home, including local visits and excursions, meeting friends, neighbours and professional colleagues etc.
Type of House: Apartment in Ukraine
Teaching Qualifications and Experience
Pavel has teaching qualification. He has taught in a school, a college and has lectured in National Academy of Management for Culture and Arts. Pavel has played host to guests from USA, Germany, France, Norway, Spanish, Italy. Pavel has individual approach for each student, he uses different creative methods in teaching. He familiarizes a student with elite Russian literature. Pavel executes many songs himself with the guitar, so students have an opportunity to learn Russian slang in this way. There are also interesting talks about politics and national peculiarities of native people.
Hobbies and Interests
He is interested in music, science, art, painting, politics, freestyle skiing, russian billiards, travel, partying and cooking.
Music of Pavel demonstrates tendency to visualization of sound images, and affecting the subconsciousness in a positive way is comprehensible even for unprepared audience.
Excursions and Local Attractions
Kiev is one of the oldest cities in Eastern Europe, and it is more than 1,500 years old.
- Kievo-Pecherskaya Lavra - Originated from first caves dug in 11 century, within 9 centuries Kievo-Pecherskaja Lavra expanded to a majestic complex of churches and monasteries.
- Pirogovo museum - Less than an hour journey from Kiev, there is the architectural-landscape complex Pirogovo, Museum of Folk architecture and Rural Life, stretched over 150-hectares area.
- Saint Sofia cathedral - It is the main cult building of Kievan Russia of Yaroslav the Wise rule (years 1019—1054)
- Golden Gate
- Saint Vladimir cathedral
- Museum of historical treasures of Ukraine
- Saint Mickael cathedral
- Andreevsky spusk
- National academic theater of opera and ballet of Ukraine
- National philharmonic of Ukraine
- Кiev operetta theater
- Restaurant Ukrainian cuisine "Tsar's village"
- Night-club Shooters - undoubtedly the finest place in Kiev
- Russian Billiards