AIL Madrid in central Madrid Madrid is a young, modern, vibrant city which can be summed up in one word…‘Cosmopolitan’. Where else, in only a small area of space, can you discover the acclaimed artists of Spain and beyond in three of the most famous art galleries in the world, learn the history and tradition of the bull fight in the largest bullring in the country, get away from it all in the huge parks Madrid has to offer, and then take a rest in one of the typical Spanish bars with tapas and a caña?!
We invite you to study Spanish in an Instituto Cervantes accredited Spanish language school in the very heart of this lovely city. The school is located in a beautiful, historical and traditional building and is fully equipped with up-to-date materials and resources. With our assistance, you will quickly learn Spanish through a combination of classroom based courses, interaction with Spanish people and the highly acclaimed Cultural and Social Activities program. Learn more..
We are focused on providing high quality, affordable Spanish language courses and have a full program of Spanish courses catering for all abilities, from complete beginners to fluent speakers.
Our Spanish courses:
• Have a maximum of 8 students per class with an average of 6 students
• Use modern innovative communicative teaching techniques
• Have been carefully put together to ensure you progress rapidly
• Are well structured, intensive and responsive to student demands
• Available in 6 different levels (A1 - C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
• Are open to adults aged 18 and over
• Can be started any Monday of the year
• Are fun and enjoyable
A Spanish course with us is much more than a language study. It is a rich international and multicultural experience and an opportunity to develop a whole range of language and communication skills.
Certificates and Diplomas
AIL Madrid organises Spanish exams/preparation courses for the DELE examinations, Cámera de Comercio and the Diploma International de Español.
We are accredited by:
- Instituto Cervantes
- Cámera de Comercio
• Are native speakers
• Are educated to degree level
• Are qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
• Are observed periodically to ensure that high quality teaching standards are maintained
• Have a love for the Spanish language and their Spanish culture and heritage
Our teachers recognise that all the students are different. They draw on their skills and experience to select the most appropriate approach for each student or group to ensure you learn Spanish effectively.
Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of our Spanish language school.
Social and Cultural Activities
Learning does not finish in the classroom. We will fill your day with over 60 Cultural and Social Activities. Ten hours per week are dedicated to learning more about the culture and customs of Spain and getting to know the city of Madrid a little bit better. The activities are held in Spanish, allowing students further opportunity to practice and improve their knowledge of the language.
And the best feature of the program is it is included at no extra cost!
We are well aware that accommodation forms a fundamental part of your Spanish study trip. This is why we offer a wide range of good quality, reasonably priced accommodation to meet your individual needs and budget.
Our accommodation is:
• Centrally located - all of our accommodation is located within 10-30 minutes traveling distance of the school.
• In good areas close to metro / train stations and bus routes.
• Carefully selected for a warm friendly atmosphere, good facilities, and clean, comfortable surroundings.
• Regularly inspected by our Accommodation Advisors to ensure high standards are maintained.
• Good value for money - Madrid can be quite an expensive place to stay. Special lower accommodation prices are offered to our students.
Your accommodation options:
Spanish host family - Staying with a Spanish host family is the best way to develop your social Spanish skills and practice what you learn in the classroom.
Shared flats - For an independent lifestyle, we have shared flats available, all in excellent locations.
Student Residences – Meet other Spanish and international students in university halls of residence accommodation.
Excursions and Visits
Madrid is full of things to see and do. There are many tourist attractions in the Spanish capital and it does not stop there. Madrid is a perfect base for people looking to travel around Spain and Europe. It is centrally located in Spain and there are regular trains, buses and aeroplanes to different Spanish cities, making it easier for our students to experience the different cultures within Spain. Also, Madrid Barajas airport was recognised as Europe´s 4th busiest airport in 2010, also making it the busiest airport in Spain.
Visit the school's website Or